1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Counterstrike template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Counterstrike template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The website template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    Sliced PSD file Photoshop source design

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Great Template!

3. Ranger4688

Ranger4688 New Member

If I was to download this template would I be able to put S.W.A.T. Airsoft in the place of the text Counterstrike? Also would I be able to change the site to how I would like it to be still? I love the way that template looks:D It would be perfect for my Airsoft site!

4. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

You can basically change it to look anyway you want, if you know what you are doing. And yes, you would be able enough to change the text... but you will need graphic editing software like Adobe, Fireworks, PSP (Paint Shop Pro), etc.

5. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

You can basically change it to look anyway you want, if you know what you are doing. And yes, you would be able enough to change the text... but you will need graphic editing software like Adobe, Fireworks, PSP (Paint Shop Pro), etc.

6. Ranger4688

Ranger4688 New Member

Thank you,I really dont know how to get it to go to my website yet,lol..

7. solemage

solemage New Member

its pretty simple realy, get a ftp program, download the template, the the edits you want, and upload into your hosting account

8. AceMan

AceMan New Member

Great work!
    Tell me products you use. (i.e photoshop, dreamweaver, etc.)
    I would like to start selling some! Althought it might be illegal. LOL

9. Ranger4688

Ranger4688 New Member

I guess I just dont understand how this stuff works,lol..I downloaded a free FTP and I look at it like its in chinese.I have absolutely no clue what to do,I am sorry :(

10. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

This is the FTP I use http://www.smartftp.com/ (Its Free)

When you have your ftp program you need to connect to your sites ftp using your username and password, you may need to ask your host if you dont know what it is.

11. Ranger4688

Ranger4688 New Member

I got that far I think,lol..What do I do next.

12. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

If you are connected with FTP then just upload your website into the public_html folder.

Just drag and drop

13. Ranger4688

Ranger4688 New Member

I guess I am just too new at this because that does not explain anything,lol..I even watched the tutorial on the FTP and that just made my head ache!I guess I just have to live with this stupid boring ugly basic template I already have that came with the site,sorry guysI guess I need too much walk through for this stuff..Thats too bad because I instantly fell for that Counterstrike template you guys have:(..I can build my own forums but not transfer a template ,pathetic huh?

14. ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar New Member

Counter Strike

This template is very awesome but i only have one problem im not good with photoshop and i kept trying to change the logo from "Counter Strike"
    To Edge Gaming but i fail each time if any one could help me out on how i do this or if some one could do this for me i would be great full
    I will be using this website for conquer online :)
    Thanks in advance if your able to help me out here

#Edit

Can some one change the logo from COUNTER STRIKE to EDGE GAMING for me thanks

15. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I'll have a go at doing this for you later today.

16. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Replace this header.jpg with the one in your images folder.

Attached Files:

17. ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar New Member

Wow your the best dude i didnt think any one would reply since this thread was kinda at the bottom and took me awile to find it lol
    But thanks bro :)

18. heathrow99

heathrow99 New Member

This is the best template. I will do it with my K.O.S clan team. Thanks!

19. ArtOfWar

ArtOfWar New Member

Ah! This one is awesome i've used it allot