1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Completely New to Websites

Discussion in 'General' started by Sodium, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Sodium

Sodium New Member

Hello to prospective helpers,

I'm trying to design a website for WoW gaming guild, I've limited experience with Deamweaver, and that was years ago back in High School. I need the website to include quality forums that include member registration etc etc, various tabs that includes a Members list, downloads section, and an images section. I've managed to make the home page framework, rather shoddy framework however, but other than that I've not been able to figure out how to put forums in, or make other pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sodium.

2. el_tenedor

el_tenedor New Member

As for working with Dreamweaver you can refresh you skills really easily - there are lots of general HTML tutorials on the web. Besides there are even Dreamweaver tutorials. Just try to search for them, I'm sure you'll find what you need in no time.
    And considering forums - the easiest way for you would be to find a PHPbb skin for WoW (I guess there should be free ones available somewhere). As for the PHPbb engine - it's available to activate for free with most of the hosting packages (just check with your hosting interface or try to contact you hosting support).