1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Competition Prize Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by GG, May 28, 2010.

1. GG

GG Active Member

Hi all,

I'm recently about to start a prize draw on my site but struggling to think of prizes to give away.

Any one got any ideas? or anything you would like to win as a prize?

I'm thinking that since it's aimed at new businesses i'm thinking of giving away something to help them get their business started....but don't know what lol

Anyone have any ideas please let me know.

Will be appreciated alot.

Thanks! :)

2. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

I guess you could offer a a redeem code worth a certain amount of money for your services or something. Or a free service..mhm

3. GG

GG Active Member

Well what i'm planning to do is whoever buys a logo design in the next month I will put them into a prize draw at the end of the month and who ever is picked they will win whatever the prize is.

So far i'm thinking of buying a really good book from Amazon about business marketing or something related and maybe buy something else & then give that as a prize.

I'm hoping to keep doing this so there iwll be different prizes every time.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Heck you have a biz - why not offer 100 biz cards or stationary and throw in a discount on something else that may go along with a business package. All the Photo and DJ's starting out on their path to fame and fortune could certainly use a package like that to get their biz off the ground.

5. GG

GG Active Member

Yeah I was thinking if I get quite a few done within the month then I could give away something big related to the business that gets picked. For example, a gaming company could get an xbox or something.

But I was thinking if not then I could give away 500 free business cards which I will pay for on their behalf or maybe a Banner for the business or something

6. GG

GG Active Member

Right i've made my mind since i've got about 1 day left to start this. What i'm going to do is whoever buys a logo design within the next month I will put them in a prize draw at the end of the month and then whoever, wins I will give them 500 free business cards to get them advertising their business and 10% off their next design project on my site..

And since it's not fair on the others I will give them about 10% off their next purchase on my site...

And hopefully if I get sales I will begin to give away charity subcriptions and other things every week or fortnight [​IMG]

Just need to advertise this now lol :p