1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Fun Day (Blackburn - UK)

Discussion in 'General' started by GG, Jul 12, 2010.

1. GG

GG Active Member

Here is a pic of the community fun day which I mentioned in one of the posts.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

There are plenty more but can't upload them all. Just an idea incase anyone else ever holds these events.

Was quite a good successful day too as more people had attended than we had expected. Anyone acctually thought of going into this type of business? like providing inflatables for events etc...

2. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Come on Z who took the pic's as I'm sure that's you playing on the slide...:D

3. GG

GG Active Member

Haha (shhhhh :p) lol

I actually had to manage the bouncy castle and man that was a nightmare as everything was free beside the food..

i'll call you down the next time we have one ;) you can have a go on the slide too it's quite fun! :D

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Hey GG I was able to zoom in on the castle trying to find you, who's that you waiving in the window! :D

Looks like everyone was having fun.

Attached Files:

• bc.jpg
      bc.jpg
      File size:
      28.5 KB
      Views:
  5. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Would be there like a flash GG, but what are the kids going to do? lol

I see ishkey loves playing spot the G man:D great spot!!

6. GG

GG Active Member

lol haha great pic ish! (yooohoooo here i am) good find I was hoping no one would find me. :p

I was taking the pic so i'm not in the pics I put someone else in charge whilst I was going around taking the pics as the castle got too packed out and couldn't handle it lol and forest don't worry we'll make a special reserved place for you ;)

7. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

LOL Ishkey. So random XD!