1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design coding and/or .psd needs 2 B changed?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Rwise29210, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Rwise29210

Rwise29210 New Member

I am using template 29 which is a hot sauce retailer. I am adapting it for an affiliate marketing site (see the uploaded index.html file). I have to get rid of the hot sauce and fire on the top and just want a blank pic to edit the elements from. I use Coffee Cup as an editor (it will do WYSWIG and Code) and GIMP for photo editing.

I can edit the site panel and the name, but when I remove main body it gets all screwey. How do I just build the top banner, the side links with mouseovers and the background image? In the attached index file, I am not sure how, but I created a table that laid over the main sections. This comes undone on longer pages. See websites.html. I am including the original template 29 and the inex.txt which is the index.html file )had to change the extension to upload it) and websites.txt.

Is the problem in the coding and/or that the .psd file that needs to be edited also?

Help... I'm Drowning.

Attached Files: