1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Code or Not....

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by paul374, Apr 7, 2007.

1. paul374

paul374 New Member

Hey guys i've just designed a new template today.... and i want you opinion on it.

Should i code it or not? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Well there really isn't any significance between the font you used for "Welcome" and the images don't really go toghether... also, maybe make the ying-yang smaller?

Sorry if thats a little to harsh.

3. paul374

paul374 New Member

yes i no, thats just so ppl can see what it would look like with images and a logo...

ps - its a portfolio site... it can have whatever images you want LOL & its only the 3rd template i've made from scratch

4. solemage

solemage New Member

it looks good, but you should decide on what you want the themem to be.. karate"ying yang" or photography"take yingyang out and put somethign else"

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

For only being your third from scratch, it is pretty good. Besides what one person may like another may not. I know from my personal experience that one client wants something that I LOVE and another one will something that I think looks just horrible, but if you are making templates you should cater to ALL tastes...(ps I am not saying that your template is terrible...lol). I say, go ahead and code it...I think it is nice, clean and has a lot of potential for modification! Keep up the good work. And remember, just because it doesn't suit everyone's tastes, doesn't mean it doesn't suit someone elses tastes! :)

6. paul374

paul374 New Member

i didnt even no what the ying yang was it was an image already in photoshop i just thought that it looked good lol..... anyways thanks for the comments guys.

7. M-Easy

M-Easy New Member

It looks great. But how does one create a temple. What program does one us?

8. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

He used Photoshop as does most people, and to create a template you are only bound by your imagination...unless you don't know how to code in HTML & CSS, then you will have to find someone else who can code.