1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Business World Website Template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Impress potential clients with this website template built to reflect corporate professionalism. Suitable for new businesses looking for a professional and clean outlook for their online platform.
    [​IMG]

Web design sub pages:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This website template will work with all modern web browsers.

What is included:
    • HTML files source code
    • CSS file source code
    • The design source, in this case, the PSD files
    • Sliced PSD file (Photoshop source design)

Third party Stock Photos licensed from Veer:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Third party fonts used:
    Font details coming soon.......

Credits:
    Credit details coming soon......

Version 3

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Business world web template moved to the public download forum.

3. mprice0920

mprice0920 New Member

How do I edit this template?

4. tomw

tomw Member

If the changes are minor you could just edit the html files (about.html, blog.html, contact.html, index.html, products.html, services.html. You can also change the look of all those files by updating style.css but knowledge of cascading style sheets is needed. For more advance edit, you could modify the Photoshop images in the source folder.

5. NadiraH

NadiraH New Member

I don´t understand, How can I edit this template? Is not and EDIT easy way on line? I don´t know how to edit if I have to download it and all. I know how to use wix, and I thougth this was the same. Edit, change and done! Can you help me with this one?
    Thank you

6. sam123

sam123 New Member

Can we use the images of the template? We are not intended to use the "veer" credited images but can we use rest. Thanks

7. Aliyu Suleman

Aliyu Suleman New Member

how do i edit the template

8. Tempo

Tempo New Member

Nice business template. I think we can edit this is photoshop and dreamweaver right as it's html?

Would be really cool if you could turn this one into a wordpress template as I quite like this one.