1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Business web template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Deviled Egg

Deviled Egg New Member

Very nice! Thanks!

2. ImpetusConsulting

ImpetusConsulting New Member

Novice User

When I downloaded the free template and then tried to open the file called "template20.psd" directly from the zip folder all I get is this:

8BPS   ¼ 
      ~ð8BIM    8BIM% F ò‰&¸VÚ°œ¡°§w8BIM$ <T<?xpacket begin="" id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"?>
    <x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 4.2.2-c063 53.352624, 2008/07/30-18:05:41 ">
    <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
    <rdf:Description rdf:about=""
    xmlns:exif="http://ns.adobe.com/exif/1.0/">
    <exif:ColorSpace>1</exif:ColorSpace>
    <exif:pixelXDimension>778</exif:pixelXDimension>
    <exif:pixelYDimension>700</exif:pixelYDimension>

When I then saved the file on my hard drive and tried to open it I got the message "windows cannot open this file. Windows needs to know what program created it."

Any help you can give would be welcome.

Thanks.:confused:

3. ethan1066

ethan1066 New Member

this template is perfect for the business..i liked this template and love to see my site on this template....

4. kaykim94

kaykim94 New Member

Any chance there is a WordPress version of this template??? It's perfect for what I'm looking for........ :)

5. bryanfuller

bryanfuller New Member

That is nice template for any business related website. I have downloaded them and will use them for online business.

6. eins

eins New Member

Thanks a lot, it is working well.

7. shibli123

shibli123 New Member

cool template there... will i be able to get the psd files too with my download ??

8. orianablage

orianablage Banned

Thanks for the template, it looks so good!

9. casas em m

casas em m Banned

Hi

Hello friends
    i watch you web sites . they are best . i download the sites now how can i add my information in to it....

10. johnalexjohn

johnalexjohn Banned

web

Thanks for information i have little knowledge about html.there are great templates.

11. aida.samual

aida.samual Banned

Nice templates its really creative, thanks for sharing. You should use a web editor to create similar pages, You should have knowledge of html to make further pages.

12. RoseRivera

RoseRivera New Member

Hi! Sorry if I'm invading your "post", I'm new to this and I dnt know much of forums or webpage developing.. as a matter of fact I'm just "trying" to help out my church. My problem is I downloaded the template, made my changes (Dreamweaver) and when I preview (Firefox, Chrome, IE8) they all appear.. Problem is after I upload to server, when I open the page only text in form of a table appears. Can anyone please help me with this??

13. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

If you only see text it means you did not upload your style.css and image folder to the server or you did not use proper linking of your css and images.
    Upload your files as an attachment on this forum and I will have a look at it when I have some free time.
    Or just post the link on the forum.

14. Mimoun

I can't look at the source code from the images I need to see the .html and .css files to help you out.

15. RoseRivera

RoseRivera New Member

I tried to send you those (html & css) files but I got an error message telling that that extension (file) is not permitted

16. Mimoun

You have to place it in a zip file first.
    Do you know how to make a zip file?