1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Building templates ?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Jaybirddesigns, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member

Where do most of the template designers get thier images from?

I want to start building templates but am affraid of copyright infringments.

Next, is it ok to add php programs within the zip, like ready made php contact forms, gallery 2, calenders, and java scripts?

Thanks,

2. vareside

vareside New Member

I think most of those designers are creating their images by themselfs or asking other people to use them for example users of deviantart.com.

I do not know anything in PHP so I can't help you to solve your second question.

3. Jaybirddesigns

right on. Thanks.

4. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Yes, you can zip up PhP applications.
    The user will have to unzip to use.
    But, for download purposes, its is the only way to sell/give away scripts.

I've got place on my website for script selling/and free ones.
    PM me if you want me to host, I'll give you full credit for creation (if you created them).

5. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Answering your first question I’d like to tell you that you should search Google for “free stock images” and read the licensing options every image providers offer.
    And of course it’s never late to take a digital camera and shoot something beautiful. So you’ll be sure that the images are yours and no one will lay claim to you.

6. Jaybirddesigns

May i ask which ones you use, as far as free stock images go?

Thanks

7. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Haha, I just get mine from google images, but I make sure they come from a Stock img site.

;)

8. Jaybirddesigns

Right on. Ya the dude in my golf template thats hitting the ball is from a stock image site. If someone ever uses it and that guy see's himself he'll probobly be thinking what the hell.

9. ghij741

ghij741 Banned

Buy Cheap WOW Gold ~ WOW Gold Price List

Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold,wow power leveling,wow gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
  10. Jaybirddesigns

Go WOW Yourself ! Golds bubble is going to burst just like the realestate did !