1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

News Breaking News!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by csmith, Jul 7, 2005.

1. csmith

csmith New Member

Major Incident on the London Underground for more information please check the below link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4659093.stm

Police are treating this as a mjor incident and GNER have asked people not to enter London unless 100% required. The London Underground has now been closed.

2. joel

joel Member

what happend im in australia i think its terriostes

3. csmith

csmith New Member

There has been rumours that its Terrorism as this coinsides with the G8 summit and us getting the Olympic bid yesterday.

4. joel

joel Member

whats the g8 summit? I know its terroists for shore

5. csmith

csmith New Member

Its a meeting in Scotland of the 8 wealthiest countries in the world. BBC News 24 now announced that they feel it is terroristts and we now have unconfirmed deaths due to 2 or more buses been blown up. Also there is now no traffic in or out of London!

6. joel

joel Member

nah nah this is the updat they have comfirmed that it is terroists now 3 buses have blown up and i bleive that it is not becuase of the g8 its becuase the war in iraq its payback becuase they help america and the next target will be Australia there are rumours that they are gonna bomb the sydney harbour brighe they are gonna bomb the parliment house in the ACT and more landmarks

7. joel

joel Member

i am watching skynews if u have that watch it it is more up to date

8. csmith

csmith New Member

Not good is it. Its certainly an eye opener. Anyways thought I would let the forum know about this breaking news. Hope to give more info as it comes in.

9. joel

joel Member

yer its good do u have skynews? watch it becuase bbc isnt uptodat or watch cnn becuase cnn and skynews is real uptodate there has been 3 car bombs and it is terroists

10. joel

joel Member

update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 500 people have have died

11. csmith

csmith New Member

Yeah I have both of those but can't get them in the office here. I will have to watch at lunch. Keep us informed bud.

12. joel

joel Member

500 people have died!!!!

13. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

This is very bad news; something needs to be done about this.
    And the solution for this should not be more war but less.
    War only brings more terrorists.

14. joel

joel Member

i surpport the war the terrsiots dotn care about the war they will just keep bombing us they dont care if we do if we have a war we will keeep stopping them all

15. csmith

csmith New Member

This is very true but surely this means, that tourists would think they can rule the world. I fully understand where you are coming from though.

16. csmith

csmith New Member

This is slowly becoming another 9/11!

17. joel

joel Member

thats what there saying no skynews like i said this is gonna happen in Australia where do u come from ? england?

18. joel

joel Member

pm says the bomb has cuase major injuries pm tony blair will make a full stament in a metting in half hour the first word was that it was a power serge but now it is comfirmed that it was terriosts

19. csmith

csmith New Member

Yeah based in the North though so its not so bad here. Still we have trains going from this area on a hourly basis and these have been stopped until further notice.

20. joel

joel Member

update 1 terriost body has been found on a platform in the station where recue police have enterd