1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Basketball template in my site.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by el jue, Aug 13, 2009.

1. el jue

el jue New Member

Hi, I wanted to thank you for your great templates, especially the basketball template. Here is my site(in Spanish): http://taekwondobrandaukim.webs.com

I struggled at first with photoshop, but eventually it came along very well.
    Any suggestions wiil ve appreciated.

Thanks,

Roberto

2. Tom!!

Tom!! New Member

well considering i don't speak spanish, the site looks quite good.

3. kwunited

kwunited New Member

Where are the basketballs?! Otherwise, looks good !

4. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

think he meant he used the basketball template to turn it into his own needs.......

But thinks its good, but no way in the UK would you use WTF as a title, I let you all think about that...lol

5. kwunited

kwunited New Member

Ohh got it ! Well done none the less and I too wondered about the WTF ! Don't wanna mess with anyone from that club ! ;)

6. mvasquez547

mvasquez547 New Member

Great website, may I suggest that you perhaps have a link that will convert into an English version. I speak Spanish and your Spanish terminology was well used. also, is this real time because your last event update was May 2010 unless that was a typo and should have been 2011???

7. LGM

LGM New Member

site looks fine in my opinion.