1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design auto stretching

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by palman, Nov 19, 2009.

1. palman

palman New Member

perhaps the wrong heading. But whenever i make templates in photoshop and then export slices etc into dreamweaver, they look as they should of course except one small detail is lost. I notice thats your's seem to do it so where am i going wrong?

If you type in a content box, the rest of the page surrounding graphics etc auto stretch to accomodate the new added info. When i add extra text to mine the surrounding graphics breakup and i have gaps between.

I would have though dreamweaver would have auto done this, and indeed it may i probably not checked a box or something.

can anyone shed any light on this , or indeed point me to a tutorial somewhere?

i guess i could rip one of yours apart, i notice the architecture one does what i require for example, perhaps theres a setting in photoshop i didnt do?

2. palman

palman New Member

i guess what i am saying is there way to auto make the css from the template in photoshop? which seems to be the way you have done it.

3. enigma1

enigma1 New Member

I have seen ps plugins that do that (export html/css from the layers) but I could not find a free or open source one. You could search the web for photoshop plugin css html