1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

An integrated Farming business.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by arunk110471, Jun 25, 2014.

1. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Hi all

This is Arun from Coimbatore India. After served 8 years out of India, decided to do something for my own village.

We 4 partners who are with same thought and wave length, started a farming business near my village (very remote location) of south India, with the purpose of giving employment opportunity to those villagers where there is no much opportunity for income.

We are accommodating people those who are helpless, shelter less and below poverty line in-and-around 12 villages. We have a plan in future to convert every member who fully involved in the farming as a shareholder. It's our small try to unite people and to make the business big, by which we can develop our village and poverty free.

So finally we named it as "ideal integrated farms"

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello @arunk110471, I've seen you around the forum but this is the first time I'm hearing details about what you're doing. That's a really meaningful project that you're embarking on for your people! Really appreciate you for engaging FWT to be a part of this social initiative. :)

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome!

4. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Hi Dawn, Thanks for your appreciation. We are trying something very small at this stage. But looking for opportunities to expand and grow. Presently we are selling products in local market. Bringing our farming products sales over web will be another milestone of IIF.

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Wow, that's a really great idea! I especially like that the villagers can not only work on the farms, but eventually become shareholders as well — I'm sure that will go a long way toward fostering a sense of community. Thanks for choosing us to help you in this worthwhile endeavor! :)

6. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Thanks Dawn. Your appreciations keep us motivated.
    Also here, there are many hands comes together to join/business with IIF in many ways here.