1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others A3 Poster and A6 Leaflet Design for youth football team

Discussion in 'General' started by CVAza, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVAza

CVAza New Member

Hi all,

I posted on here a while back and alafsiber (sp?) kindly designed some mascots for me which I have used for the youth football clubs website that I run.

As a club we are looking to get some A6 double sided leaflets and A3 posters single sided printed to help us advertise the club locally. The deal that the printer I'm looking at using offer is for 5000 leaflets and 100 posters, so I'm looking to make a generic type leaflet/poster so it doesn't become "outdated" within a few months.

The leaflet would include the below message along with the club badge on one side, and on the other side, a photo from the gallery page on our site (there's one in particular I would like used) and also include the website address somewhere.

"Are you looking to get your son or daughter into a football team but not sure on the next step? Simply email us, letting us know your childs date of birth and we’ll put you in touch with the relevant coaches;

info@colchestervillafc.co.uk"

With the A3 Poster, I'd be looking to use some photos from our gallery, our club badge and at least two questions with brief answers, along the lines of "Looking to get your son or daughter into a football team?" and "ever thought about becoming a volunteer youth football coach?".

As well as this, there would be more work down the line for new graphics for our website and other promotional material.

If anyone is able to offer to do this for us, I would be able to put full credit on the clubs website (along with website links etc if wanted).

Hopefully someone is keen to help, if so let me know and we can discuss a full spec for the leaflet and poster.

Regards

Arron

2. GG

GG Active Member

Taking care of this via PM.

Just letting you all know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.