1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

A Little Late

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by webdesignus, Jul 21, 2005.

1. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

This is my first year of making sites. What got me involved is I use to sell toy cars known as diecast which are collectibles and are worth dollars a piece. Well anyways I did not want to pay 1,000.000 for a store which I did not have so I started out using "geocities free" 4 mos later "Cool Page" 6 mos later "Dreamweaver MX 6.0" Im getting beter but not good enough yet to make my own templates etc. I need it made for me, and right now Im using free templates all though as soon as I start making money again I hope to purchase some templates from monster templates. Sure i can make simple templates but they arent as good as photoshop etc. I love to design sites and i have to thank diecast toys for getting me into this it is a lot of fun and ties up many hours as well. I am 15 and making beter sites than all my friends and they have had some lessons. but then again there using "tripod FREE" My mom is going to get me some professional traing since I work on sites everyday atleast 3 hours a day. My mom will be the owner of my store when the store becomes available since you can not sell online at age 15 "I think" We are getting another wholesale license since mine is expired.I love to buy things below wholesale and sell them a little more than wholeslae but still cheaper than walmart etc. I love finding and giving great deals. I guess it was handed down thru the genes of my family I also love to listen to country music. I hope to make it to be a countr artist just like my dad my dad was not famous allthoiugh he says it was great fun. I am busy keeping up with my diecast collection, taking singing lessons and Making web sites. I love to help animals that are in need and currently have 6 pets. I am in boy scouts and almost reached the rank of life after life is eagle. Ive been in cub scouts and boyy scouts and helping the community since 1996. I am currewntly making a wheels of fire web site for non profit. Wheels of fire is the hotwheel club im in. Well I Can See A Great New Start in the Web Design Thanks To "Free Web Site Templates".

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome,
    I'm very impressed that you’re only 15 years and already run your own e-commerce website. Nice job on that.
    I wish you all the luck for you and your website.

3. webdesignus

webdesignus New Member

yup

Im 15 and run it I just have it under my moms name for liabilty purposes. I am going to start to sell on ebay to attract more customers. My store is not up up yet working on it still. I will be ordering from a distribution company. I will be attending a private school here in arizona called evit East Valley Institute of Technology You have to have a gift to go there only 200 kids of that high scool out of all of arizona.

4. Dexxa

Dexxa New Member

Hey,

Welcome to the forums :D

Selling on ebay, Thats what i will be doing within a few months, Did you know ebay are now having a free 30 day trial on thier stores so you can rent a store for free for one month, Im thinking of doing it,

5. joel

joel Member

hey and welcome