1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Subject: Is site stealing legal? Who does this for money?

Discussion in 'General' started by samanthalueus, Jul 18, 2007.

1. samanthalueus

samanthalueus New Member

Hi there, have anyone heard of site stealing for money, and is there going to be any problems with that? I've seen some stuff that looks really controversial. An ugly guy named Sal claims he makes up to ten grands using dirty little secrets... stealing sites. I kind of not keen on the idea of stealing my own sites but... ...if this isn't something that's illegal and can be kept above board and done the right way... who knows what I would be up to :) The bastard says "the fastest way to make money online is to steal sites" In fact, the info is so controversial that Clickbank banned it so this guy was't able to sell his book at all :) ...and this worries me... because Clickbank has proven track of banning products that are just powerful. I can name a few if someone's interested. So is there something that clickbank doesn't want us to know... because it does work? If you want to check the bastard's [link removed - Scoooooty]spot, here's the URL: [link removed - Scoooooty] I wonder what happens when the guy finds a way to trick a different merchant to sell his dirty stuff... will the whole freakin' Net start stealing sites? Please post your thoughts... online world's changing dramatically... is site stealing an ugly scare or a future legit practive? Samantha

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Stealing sites is VERY illegal. It really doesn't matter if there is a formal copyright notice on the site...it helps, but it doesn't really matter, because once you have something "published" whether in a book or online, it is automatically copyrighted. But either, way, it sounds like this guy is running one heck of a scam, and anyone involved can probably get into major trouble.

3. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

links removed..

4. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I didn't even notice that there were links in there...good eye scooooty.

5. jordan333

jordan333 New Member

Obviously it's completely illegal.. The user had hidden spam links in his text. ( hence the contradictions).

6. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

hahaha wow.

7. wilson_flagg

wilson_flagg Banned

Re:Who does this for money

[FONT=&quot]Hi all,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Are you a new business venture established in USA???..and looking to make it reach a large audience online????…place your business cards on Its Business Baby and have people come at your business doors. You can a[/FONT]dvertise your business here for people to find you via your Business Card. It special offers on submitting business cards.[FONT=&quot] Hope this will work out for your business development.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Good luck![/FONT]