1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design New user needs help.

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by jrnten, Aug 18, 2007.

1. jrnten

jrnten New Member

I have an existing website www.wearejack.com that I'm trying to give a new look. I downloaded Rock band template & Night Club template just to see if I could do somethng w/ them. Having limited web skills this is where I'm stuck - I don't know how to integrate the layout w/ my existing site. I would also like to know how I can get rid of the DJ graphic on the Night Club (or any other) template and replace it w/ something else. Any help would be appreciated - in simple language please - I'm NOT a tekkie. I use Front Page to update my site.

Thanks, J R

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

You would have to have Photoshop to first change the graphics (if you wanted to). If you are fine with using that exact look, then all you do is open the index.html in your frontpage and delete the text from the template and add your own. Then save it and upload it along with the images and css file to your host. :)