1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Help With template!

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by T3hPyr0, Jul 15, 2007.

1. T3hPyr0

T3hPyr0 New Member

I know how to make one and stuff. I just don't know how to make it so it's not just one big image. When i'm making my layout do I save each time I make a change to a different file name? Or how do I do it? I heard somewhere that you have to slice it or something? I made a layout, but I wasn't able to make different things be able to click and stuff, It turned out to be just one big image. I need to learn how to be able to make a working layout and stuff.
    Please help.

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Yeah, you have to slice it then code it in HTML/CSS to make it run properly...I don't mind helping with slicing and coding in my spare time so if it isn't an overly complicated one you can PM me and I will send you my email address...then you can email me the psd and and can help with the slicing and coding.

:)

3. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I have sliced and coded this template for you and sent it to you via email as we discussed. :)

4. T3hPyr0

T3hPyr0 New Member

Thank you so much!