1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design help with charity template

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by redbone, Sep 20, 2007.

1. redbone

redbone New Member

I need help...someone. I'm using frontpage to edit the charity template and cant figure out how to delete the logo? Also when i preview my site in the browser the header and gray body of the template don't show up? It's just a plain green background. How do I get the site to look like it does when i'm editing it? Also how do i change the picture in the header? And how do you change the background? Thanks.:eek:

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

The pictures are all in the images folder. If you want to change the header you will have to have Photoshop to open the PSD and edit it that way, then save over the old header with your new image. You can't really get the site to look right while editing it. But if you click on the "preview" tab at the bottom you can see what it will look like online.

Also to change the colors you have to open up the CSS file and change the color code in there.