1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Help with a custom name logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ShaynaT, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

Here is a copy of my page and another example:

Oh and try skinny...nothing thick. You know? I dont know if you know what I am talking about...:confused:

It didnt do my web page for some reason....but anywho the background is this color....

Thanks AGAIN!!!!! :)

Attached Files:

2. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Another attempt

Attached Files:

• stp.jpg
      stp.jpg
      File size:
      41.4 KB
      Views:
    • stp2.jpg
      stp2.jpg
      File size:
      38.3 KB
      Views:
  3. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

I like that. Thats more of what I am looking for. Not sure about the brown and purple together? Anything with a flower or something?:p

4. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

Also, I have found a font I think I like...Scriptina? Maybe something in that font?

5. 1970Forest

I have added font and flower, but changed the design slightly.

Also added various colours to the back ground to match you website...

Are we getting there????

Attached Files:

• stp.jpg
      stp.jpg
      File size:
      42.2 KB
      Views:
  6. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

Oh I like that one!! I love the font!!!! You did good on that one! :)

Can you try the other example? Either one. But I doooo like this one! THANK YOU! :D

7. GG

GG Active Member

I will remove my graphic as I will be passing it on to either other members or selling it off.

By the way forest nice designs! Getting better everytime I see them. Keep it up.

8. 1970Forest

Right my final draft; I have blended all the parts you like into one, so before your bill comes to over $500 (just joking) PLEASE PLEASE say this could be the 1?

IMPO I still like post#25 best, but it's for you to decide

Attached Files:

• stp2.jpg
      stp2.jpg
      File size:
      33.9 KB
      Views:
  9. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

Thank You sooo much for your help! Keep doing well and keep up the wonderful work! Your great!!! :)

10. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

LOL...your wonderful!! I love this one!! I do also like your last one as well!! Tough choice! :confused:

Is there a way that I can check them both out on my page to see which one looks better?????
    :eek:

11. 1970Forest

You can right click on the image and save as jpeg or png (sorry i can't release both at this time, but once you have decided I will release the watermark for you ( I hope you understand as I may use the other for some-one else but not the name and avoid copyright)

12. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

I completely understand! I will try and make a choice and let you know in the morning. As for I am about to go to bed. Work comes way to early! ;)

Thank you again soooo much! You have done wonderful work and have been very patient with me!

I wish I knew how to do all of that. I do have photoshop elements 7 but have nooo clue how to do stuff like that! :(

13. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

Ok, I think I am going to go with #28. I thank you sooo much!

You are wonderful!

14. 1970Forest

Give me 5 mins and will post it up watermark free, once you have saved it please let me know , then I can remove it so no-one can use your logo......

15. 1970Forest

Again right click and save, 1 with a white background and the other with a transparent background

Attached Files:

16. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

Thank you sooo much. You have been a great help! I appreciate all your hard work. Keep on rockin! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.