1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Services Your web hosting provider?

Discussion in 'General' started by 0zas, Apr 1, 2010.

1. 0zas

0zas New Member

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking /www.hosting24.com/- First Class Web Hosting Services at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

2. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

I use Hostgator atm, it's fine for me.

3. bryanfuller

bryanfuller New Member

I am using with two companies one is "go daddy" and other is a local host. Both are working fine , I have no issue with any of them.

4. agraj1

agraj1 New Member

hello,
    i think u can try for 'godaddy'.might be this will help u as per your requirment.i am using 2 web hosting and both are working properly.

5. ShaynaT

ShaynaT New Member

I also am using godaddy and the website I go through provides hosting as well. You should check in with godaddy!

6. mikebell

mikebell Banned

I am also using Godaddy services. For me its the best and i am very much satisfied with its performance.

7. tailender1

tailender1 New Member

fdc vps for me...

8. fryzas

fryzas New Member

Well... For European community, I'd recommend Willy Geerts hosting services, which I'm using or host1free, which I used to use. The free one though, but it was good, even though it's free. They both were/are very fast, at least for me, they are in mid-Europe. If you need Willy's contacts - feel free to PM me, since he doesn't have a service site, I think.
    As for American community... Not really sure. I'm not from US. Sorry.

9. burgess1981

burgess1981 New Member

I use webs.com.

10. clydefrog

clydefrog Banned

my friend owns a webhosting company (servebyte.com), he hosts my website for free. :) it's good to have internet connections. :p

11. rithika

rithika Banned

I rely on preferring {removed} services..You can afford reliable hosting packages on both Linux and Windows servers as they Cheap Web Hosting solution for personal and small business websites...

12. ace2011

ace2011 Member

i use webair and burst for my projects

13. piyushgrace

piyushgrace Banned

I use filezilla..

14. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

FileZilla is an FTP client o_O

15. cluzees

cluzees Banned

[FONT=&quot]For Domains I would suggest go for godaddy.com and don't forget to use coupons you'll get $3 discount. For hosting, I found 500GB hosting at hostluck.com for $0.75/month. I recommend it because of quick server, great uptime and good support.[/FONT]