1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Younge Personal Site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Rnbvibez1, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Rnbvibez1

Rnbvibez1 New Member

hi i was wondering if you could review my mates website he also offers hosting and design offers the website is

www.younge.co.uk

trust its rele good post back:)

2. Rnbvibez1

Rnbvibez1 New Member

Younge.co.uk is back and better than ever!!!!

Hey check out my m8s website

www.younge.co.uk

please review it for me :)

3. Linx

Linx Member

Excellent layout and delicate color scheme. Very attractive title and header in general; thus, the site looks welcoming and friendly. Other advantages of the site are the user friendly navigation, high quality photo gallery So there is nothing to say bad about it. The only thing I found to look unusual is the right navigation (usually it's in the left, but this point doesn't spoil the really great design).
    There is enough space, and it makes the site clean and tidy and not overwhelmed with text and images.

I love the site. It really grabs

Good luck!

4. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Cool design!
    It’s easy and interesting to browse your site. The pictures are amazing!
    You know, I noticed that such links as Contact me, Help and Contact us lead to the same page. I think it would be enough to leave just one Contact us and you’ll get some space for other information.
    I liked your design works and I think it would be great if E-portfolio link will be placed in the main menu.

5. koflash

koflash Member

Clean and nice light blue color scheme! The logo looks similar to Skype. :D

Anyway, keep it up.

6. hugaming

hugaming New Member

great cool site