1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites XboxCommunity.zxq.net

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Azzakio, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Azzakio

Azzakio New Member

Site: www.xboxcommunity.zxq.net

Hey Guys,

All you xbox fans or even sony and nintendo fans,

The Team at XboxCommunity would just like you guys to know WE EXIST!
    we have currently a .zxq.net domain but we soon will have a .com or .net etc...

We have lots of content for you guys including:
    • Reviews
    • Downloads/Media - Coming Soon!
    • Latest News on gaming!
    • cheats/hints/walkthroughs - Still in making
    • A professional Tech Support Team for any xbox or technology related problem
    • A graphics Marketplace
    So Come along, meat a nice bunch of people and have fun!

Azzakio

PS: We are looking for a nice home page design that would go along with an xbox360 look, needs to be free because we are going to be moving to a .com domain soon, if you are interested post in our general discussion section in our forums or contact me at: Azzakio@hotmail.com

2. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Is this spam?

3. Azzakio

Azzakio New Member

spam?

nope not spam, i want sombody to rate it :)

4. Azzakio

Azzakio New Member

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Your new link didn't work...but the old site is very nice....

:)

6. t3-web

t3-web New Member

like she said the new link doesn´t work... the old one does and the site looks very nice... i would just change the upper menu to "centered", you know what i mean? and the text "Join The Forums Today!" when you roll your mouse on it the underlined appears larger than the text and with a red part in the beggining... nice work :cool:

7. t3-web

t3-web New Member

nice work man... very good, but in my opinion i would center the top menu... get it centered... it´s just my opinion... (if you don´t know how to do it tell me)

8. hmm yeah,

it's just when we center it those black lines seperating the links disappear and the words go into list form, we will get onto that soon when we finish other major construction, any help would be appreciated though.

9. t3-web

t3-web New Member

well, there is a little "cheat^" you can do to solve that problem... if you type &nbsp in the code area before te first menu item (home) you give a space, because in code &nbsp = space... so give several spaces until it´s centered... other option is to place a "spacer"... look on google for spacer, is an image with 1x1 pixel, tha you can insert to give a space... so put several spaces until it get´s centered...

10. oh...

ok i'll try that...

Thanks for your help.

11. t3-web

t3-web New Member

if you need a spacer:

Attached Files:

12. t3-web

t3-web New Member

ok, the spacer is impossible to copy from here ;)
    if you want send me your e-mail by pm, and i´ll send it to you by e-mail...