1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites WordPress themes - 1340 templates archive

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by SilverMaster, Jan 8, 2008.

1. SilverMaster

SilverMaster New Member

Hello, I just find big WordPress themes archive.

Over 1,300 themes in one ZIP, TAR.GZ archive, or even torrent file! Hope this will be useful for community, thanks. Here link

2. Linx

Linx Member

Hey SilverMaster!
    Coooool:)
    It goes without saying it's the excellent find!
    There are many really good and original WP themes there.

3. SilverMaster

SilverMaster New Member

Thanks Linx :)

4. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I liked that this WordPress themes archive includes themes on different tastes.
    The designers have successfully applied fascinating pictures as well as top-quality graphics.
    I personally was impressed by such themes as Sunset Beach and She's Got Style.
    Though the other themes also look great!
    Thanks for sharing them with us.

5. vareside

vareside New Member

Thanks for sharing. Great website!

6. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Thanks for showing them. These Wordpress Themes look too attractive to be free but they are :) and it's great!

7. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Wow, great find!
    I'm making my own WP themes from html templates.
    Its pretty hard, but fun, and you get a unique end result!

8. tzoki

tzoki New Member

I like them..it's a large variety so I think I'll easy find my perfect theme and with a little cut here and there I'll get my site up again..thx man..it's kool

a gold mine;)

9. minghui

minghui New Member

Missing Pokemon Figures, Help!!

I am in need of 10 different pokemon figures. I am missing Pupitar, Pineco, Snover, Azelf, Golem, Ralts, Claydol, Aron, Zapdos, and Budew. I was thinking about buying a collection from this LDU Company in China but I really don't need 288 pokemon figures, and that is the smallest collection that I see them listing on their website www.LDUcompany.com
    I am trying to find a place to buy just the ten that I need. Has anyone ever bought pokemon characters from this LDU website? Oh yeah, here is a link to the page with all the pokemons http://www.liangdianup.com/pokemons_1.htm
    Any ideas please post and let me know :)

Wrong website man!

10. tzoki

tzoki New Member

not the right section..and i don't know if you can post this on the forum