1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Will Pay for my request!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by kvhawkins8806, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kvhawkins8806

kvhawkins8806 New Member

I recently purchased Dreamweaver 8 and Photoshop CS to fulfill my goal of creating and maintaining a website dedicated to the artists of the Indiana. Im still going through the "bible" of each program to learn how to use them. So you could say that im a "noob" when it comes to web development but i plan on changing that through time.

Im looking for someone to design me a "homepage" template for my website. Im looking for the page background to contain a "night skyview picture of downtown Indianapolis. Now the background doesnt have to contain the whole picture, maybe just have it being the top Banner.

Site name : Indiana's Sound
    Future Address : www.theINsound.com
    Site Theme : hip-hop/afterhours(nightlife)

Im just looking for the site to contain a slick feel to it. Some form of navigation bar. my email is kvhawkins8806@yahoo.com if anymore info is needed or wanted.

Im willing to pay anyone who wants to take up my request. Not to put my request before anyone elses, just due to the fact that i understand that it takes time and skill to do this. It will be through pay-pal. Thank you.

2. smc1990

smc1990 New Member

hey i would do it but u havent really give us any like templates you like it 2 be like so we could end up doing u a site u dont like

and plus if there is any pictures u like 2 be used maybe post them but i would love to give it a try and see what i might or might not be able to do

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi kvhawkins8806,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.