1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are logo's so important?

Discussion in 'General' started by Aumunique Photography, May 2, 2012.

1. Greetings,

So I am new to this photography world, and after careful research I have learned that logo's are most important for business because they brand your company. I cannot tell you how many counteless times I have tried to create a sleep, sophisticated logo that represents me and my work. I have failed tremendously, and alsmot think that some of my pictures quality has been taken away due to the logo itself. I have learned the logo is the biggest and most important item I need for my business. It brands me, and represents me, and my work I have to offer.

With logo's being such a huge part in our businesses, I just want to give a special thanks to all those on this site who contribute such cool logo's. Going through threads, I have seen some remarkable work. The work is authentic, and awesome at the same time! I look forward to working with you all. I can only imagine how great it feels to be able to contribute a stepping stone to others trying to get their business going.

Thanks for all that you all do........