1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Software Which is the most famous chat program now?

Discussion in 'General' started by mateiu_lk, Sep 19, 2009.

1. mateiu_lk

mateiu_lk New Member

This one is a simple questions and a polling panel to check which is the most famous chat program now. There are many chat sites that you may be using. my usage depends on the use. If it is official I prefer pidgin and when to chat with friends I prefer Gtalk. Now please tell me which one is your favorite? So which Chat service are you use more often ? Yahoo -- Yahoo Messenger Google -- Gtalk MSN -- Hot mail
    Advance thanks for any replies.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Pidgin is a cross-client platform so shouldn't you be asking which platforms you like best.

Miranda - supports all of the stand-alone clients, easy, great documentation, doesn't require me to create an account on some server elsewhere, uses very little memory and is extremely fast, requires no installation.

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Makes me wonder where the guy above gets his questions from. Not really relevant to website stuff.
    Hope he/she is still as 'helpful' around here after I continue deleting their spammy links.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

didn't know he had spam links
    but he does ask the same questions on different forums at different times.
    maybe he has a whole list of questions and just cuts/paste
    are the plain spam links or click through where he gets paid, do you see a ? in the link or a number?

He seems to be a postaholic - google mateiu_lk

5. rose_rain

rose_rain New Member

When I do chat with friends .i prefer hotmail but for official use I use Yahoo messenger and skyp.

6. aaronblack

aaronblack New Member

Guess, IM and YM.

7. bleuken

bleuken New Member

I am still using YM right now and Skype for sometimes but never used GTalk yet. Maybe the situation doesn't require it yet or I'm just satisfied with the current chat program that I am using.

8. Dollar hunter

Dollar hunter New Member

As long i think only yahoo messenger and skype is the best chat programme is there.

9. Myth

Myth New Member

Msn Messenger

10. pusscat

pusscat New Member

msn messenger for me, much prefer it or trillian for when msn messenger plays up

11. Davidwilson

Davidwilson Banned

for me Live messenger is best for instant messaging..

12. BrytonTaylor

BrytonTaylor Banned

gtalk is best for voice chat.. and yahoo for chatting.

13. danelsmith

danelsmith Banned

Great posting have done thanks for sharing:)

14. alice789

alice789 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Re: Which is the most famous chat program now?

Google talk is the most famous chat program now.I often use this program to chat.It allows instant messaging.Google Talk uses XMPP to provide real time extensible messaging and presence events, including off line messaging and voice mailing.The offline messaging also possible in Google talk.Google try to add more and more facilities.It makes the chatting more easy and interesting.Any way g talk is my favorite.Thanks for such a poll.

15. w3web

w3web Member

Time has changed, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Skype are most popular chat programs of the decade.