1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Stock Images Where Can I Get Images?

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by Dizzie92, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

I actually learned a bunch of stuff in the web design class my school offered. And I feel that Im ready to make a template, well a better one then the 2 I posted. Only problem is, I dont have photoshop or any thing like it, and people probably wouldnt like it if I used all their images in my template. So, where can I get some images, for free where I can actually use them in my template? Any help is welcome, thanks everyone

-Dizzie

2. fuzzybearphoto

fuzzybearphoto New Member

You can shoot you own pictures with a digital camera. If you need pictures of people try taking pictures of your friends but make sure that they sign a model release.

You can also buy Royalty free pictures at Istockphoto or Dreamstime. You can sign up there by following one of the links on my website: www.fuzzybearphoto.com

You must have photoediting software like Photoshop: I can't see a way around that.

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Dizzie -
    I've been using graphics from FONTPLAY for years now. Heaps of weird and wonderful stuff on this site.
    No restrictions and lots of great photos! (if you're prepared to spend a few hours looking through them all)
    http://www.fontplay.com/freephotos/index.htm

Taken from their site:

4. Great recourse given by CovertPea

5. koflash

koflash Member