1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

What will you do in the future?

Discussion in 'General' started by nilulk, May 18, 2009.

1. nilulk

nilulk New Member

In this situation and condition..what will you do in the future?

Genericpharmastore likes this.
  2. KAINSMONEY

KAINSMONEY New Member

I hope working online forever and enjoy life .

3. larycom

larycom New Member

fapping all day, watching TV and eating chips :p ......No, I’ll start my photography study in September this year. Before that I’ll have to finish a few web projects

4. wanetom

wanetom New Member

Collect modal for open business, invest in many are business.
    So i not afraid when one falling down. I still have many business.

5. johntor

johntor New Member

i wish i could be a great seo :)

6. richardv9

richardv9 New Member

just enjoy myself and make the best out of things

7. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member

I am lucky to have a good job as a service tech for sat systems I will keep that and keep building my site. I built it to help others but as traffic grows I hope it will make a little extra cash as well.

8. almaalo

almaalo New Member

currently i am doing a job but i want to be a successful business man.

9. giantmonster

giantmonster New Member

I hope to get started with my business and keep my other online work going.. Oh yeah the next on my schedule is getting married...lolz

10. bilalamjad3

bilalamjad3 New Member

posting and enjoy our life.

11. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Growing older with my hubby and becoming a 'grumpy old couple' :D

12. PokerBuddiez

PokerBuddiez New Member

As a sayin goes "what you get out of life, is what you make it"
    So i plan to put lots in,so i get get lots out

13. SummerAckermann

SummerAckermann New Member

Build a house of my own. Have 2 more children and would still be working online

14. discussourfuture

discussourfuture New Member

15. LelinJessy

LelinJessy New Member

I like to enjoy my life with my family members and want keep them happy always.

16. arsalan660

arsalan660 New Member

Will look for a job in accountings

17. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Banned

If we continue on the path we're on now, someday, redheads and blondes will all be artificial, and in the best case scenario, we wean ourselves off oil somehow. We may also have a new age of enlightenment, and hopefully one of acceptance, where there is no anti-gay bullying or Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

18. ShaleyWilliam

ShaleyWilliam Banned

I like to earn lots of money and like to go for a world tour taking my family members and friends.

19. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Banned

We started the week on Monday with an article on improving the morale of IT workers. This week, we would like to review this change, we will look at the company's future, both good and bad.

20. Wanderer

Wanderer Member

I'm starting a college course in Digital Media in 2 weeks and hope to become a fulltime (well lets say paid) computer geek ;)

Still not 100% sure on what line of work I'd like to be involved in but I know it will have something to do with technology and online business. Married with Kids is on the back burner for a few years :) but will no doubt provide the best and most satisfaction in life