1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites What Do You Think

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by kenjin, Oct 23, 2005.

1. kenjin

kenjin New Member

Alright I was going to have this site make a templet for me, but I latter decided to make my own. SO I did and this is what I came up with:

http://www.theduffportal.com

Now for some basic information about it.

1) Its a Fan site about Hilary & Haylie Duff

2) Its a combination of HTML/Java and Click and Drag

3) Basic colors are Black, white, and silver.

4) Other stuff is the images that have "Flowers" in them.

5) NOt all link work, but you can see this in the "Site News" area of the site.

So if you not a Fan, please dont be to hard on me/it.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Nice work looks very good.
    I'm only having problems reading the text on the site the orange and grey are very hard to read on my screen. Using a bigger contrast between your background color and text color can solve this problem.

3. kenjin

kenjin New Member

Ya some people have said that to, but its a Peach color not orange.
    But then again others have told me they can see it fine. SO I guess its all in their Monitor or somethin. I see it fine an clear. But I may edit it later to a darker silver and peach color.

Edit:

I have started to make the font that is Peach and Silver a darker color. But this will take time cause I have a lot of pages to edit.

4. ReVVeD

ReVVeD Graphics Designer

nice site man but yea peach / orange wotever u wanna call it is hard 2 read grey is fine 2 me tho