1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites WebTVDeluxe.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by DMetrostars10, Nov 30, 2007.

1. DMetrostars10

DMetrostars10 New Member

Me and my friend created this site. What do you all think? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://webtvdeluxe.com

2. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Good work. I like the template. It would be cool if the top DVD player worked. Maybe you could click on the "menu" button and load the dvd you want to watch.

Maybe also add a link cluster (links on your site) at the bottom of the pages. After scrolling down to the bottom of the page users have to scroll back up to find another link. Make it simple for them, put some at the bottom. .... just a thought.

Good work, though.

3. Linx

Linx Member

It would be cool to add some more text on home page and other pages and tell what site (and its pages, I mean: Music, Television....) is dedicated to, by the way, the more keywords on page - the better.

keep a good work!

4. koflash

koflash Member

Nice layout design! Color theme is good too.

5. emilypal

emilypal New Member

What can I say? You’ve created a very attractive site with clear navigation and captivating content. It isn’t overwhelmed with obtrusive graphics.
    I also enjoyed good quality of pictures represented at your pages and friendly comment boxes.

So, I liked the design of your site and you’ve got a pretty logo.
    [FONT=&quot]It looks like a praising list [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:) though your site deserves this :)[/FONT]