1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Website template -help

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ankitmehta, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ankitmehta

ankitmehta New Member

Hello i wanted to know if there is any one who can design my website. I have the basic idea of how it should look like.
    Also, can some one give me entire collection of free templates which this forum came across

Thanks in advance

2. mssusan

mssusan New Member

hi ankitmehta;
    you can find the entire collection of free templates which this forum came across on https://freewebsitetemplates.com/

good luck with your website :)

3. ankitmehta

ankitmehta New Member

Thanks for the info "mssusan"!

4. Monica

Monica Banned

Hi, ankitmehta!!

That seems to be late, but don't you still need your own website?
    May help U!!!

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Hey Monica -
    If you're offering your services for free then we could sure do with a hand around here! :)

But if you're not offering your services to our members for FREE - then you'll understand when I delete your above type posts as we don't put up with people trolling our forums for paid work.

Thanks
    CP
    (moderator)

6. Monica

Monica Banned

Actually, there are free templates for everyone, but if a person wants to order something according to his taste or requirements we also may help.

7. ankitmehta

ankitmehta New Member

Sure i Do Monica! how should we take this forward!

8. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi ankitmehta,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.