1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites website review layout

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Socks, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Socks

Socks New Member

alright, i've learnd a little bit from ya'll and finnaly got the website done. I need some help yet again. One of my friends said there there appeard to be alot of black space to the right, but figured it had to do with resolution.

Is there a code to set it to everoyones resolution?

this the website
    http://www.handofmadness.org

thanks for anyhelp or direction

2. outpostgamez

outpostgamez New Member

coool man ??/??///

3. ghing

ghing New Member

nice looking site... like your template...

4. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Very pretty website . . . and evil. Looks like you got the black space problem fixed (I didn't see it).

I did notice there is an incomplete sentence at the top: "Even though we seem like a laid back guild." Maybe reword to be "We may seem like a laid back guild, however, . . . "

Also, I didn't see any optimization done for search engines, though I'm not sure if you want it to be. Consider adding some keywords and site description in your code. You may also want to add a Google Sitemap to help our friend the Googlebot crawl your site.

Nice job, though.

5. great job dude
    Happy New year

6. Socks

Socks New Member

Thanks for the replies and comments. I'm not good at coming up with words. LOL. I did notice the typo thanks ment to say "Even though we are a liad back guild at this time we accept mature players..." I'll re-word it a little bit. Not much more content I can add but news and screenshots.

Thanks again for the replies. Happy new years to all of you.

7. Socks

Socks New Member

I'll think of adding the about us. Like I said i'm not to good with wording hehe. i'm not incharge of the guild just maintaing the website for em. Thanks for the ideas :)

if anyone wants the template let me know i'm not sure how to zip it up but i'm happy to share since ya'll like it.

8. Socks

Socks New Member

Added some more stuff, changed things. Thanks again for the constructive criticism and feed back.

9. StormBreaker

StormBreaker New Member

Awesome, i like it and forum style look gr8 with the home page

Nice work m8

10. Linx

Linx Member

good-looking site, well-organized and balanced. I really like it :)
    But I can't understand, why are these scroll bars for, I mean in FAQ section?...

11. Socks

Socks New Member

faq section? not sure what you mean.

12. Linx

Linx Member

It seemed to be related to fonts. I checked it on another computer, it looks fine.
    Never mind.

Keep a good work!

13. beckybee

beckybee New Member

Nicely done

I'm not a WOW player...never have, don't think I ever will ...HOWEVER, if I were to play, this website is definitely cool. I like the listing of the character classes on the side.

14. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I really liked the design of your web site and its easy navigation.

It’s nice that you’ve decided to write the content of your web site in white color, though, it’s a little bit difficult to read nondistinct white font. Saying this I mean the text will look more readable if you choose simple white color without any shades or blur.