1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Web Site SEO to review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by navyfalcon, Oct 5, 2012.

1. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

http://freetutorials.name/Reference1/Web Site SEO.html
    -
    Please review the page and give suggestions for improvement.
    -
    This page is to help all of us (me included) to get the position of 1st page on search engines.
    I notice I bounce in and out constantly. The reason is because of the competition
    (308,000,000) for free tutorials. That is why constant vigilance is required.
    -
    Some of the links will have examples (where I used them and put examples of the site results).
    Will add more results later.
    -
    Does anybody know of any good SEO software (free of course) that I should add.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

2. Anwar04<3

Anwar04<3 Member

Your website is a little bit too complicated and dull at the same time. Should try changing the design maybe ? But still , great Job! :)

3. navyfalcon

Not too good at designing. Any suggestions
    falcon

4. Anwar04<3

Anwar04<3 Member

You can try the free templates provided here or u can find them in the internet. These will surely improve your website. I'm not good at it either cos im still new. But u can always try :)

5. navyfalcon

Monday 1:40 AM 10/08/2012
    Thank You Anwar04<3
    I will be looking for a good free template for this page. Any suggestions ??
    I will be adding screenshots and tutorials for the free SEO tools.
    -
    My site "free tutorials" is now Google pg #1 pos #1 out of about 255,000,000
    I wonder how long it will stay there
    Also Yahoo pg #1 pos #3 out of about 308,000,000
    I did it all with the free SEO software
    I will be adding more screenshots and tutorials on using this SEO software
    You don't need to pay a big price to do it, just use the free software and free tutorials.
    Soon your website will be on page #1 on several search engines. This improves your traffic and conversions
    Hope this helps
    -
    Thank You
    falcon

6. Anwar04<3

Anwar04<3 Member

Glad that i could help :)

7. JamesEubank

JamesEubank New Member

I think its too condensed, You should take these words well separated and clear. Secondly, Try to use as minimum words as possible...

8. Revive This

Revive This New Member

The page is quite cluttered and unbalanced, especially with the large graphics in the top corners and text heavy paragraphs that follow. I think part of the problem is that the content is divided into "columns" that make it difficult to track information right to left. I would propose that the first step is to remove the top two graphics and focus on the following elements that seem to be missing from your page:

A Strong Title (Right now I can't tell if the title is "Web Site SEO" or "Submit your website free")
    -- Immediate benefit to the customer: "Drive Traffic to Your Website. Reach 30 Million Customers Monthly."

Clear menu or tabs for navigation (Right now you have 3 different menus and in different places. Choose one that is either on the side or at the top or at the bottom. http://website.1and1.com/ has some examples of tabs and "creative" buttons to convey lots of info. It's just an example, not the best there is.)

Logical transition between different "clumps" of information
    Right now all the information is just blocked together with links and a brief sentence summary. Decide whether it's really necessary to have a summary after each link. For example, you have several links with "free" tools -- the sentences that follow are really similar and say the same thing. Would it be more appropriate to create a list for just the free tools without all the extraneous "free tool" jargon? Although it is SEO it still needs to be clear, concise, and organized to attract viewers beyond the first click. As it stands right now I would be immediately overwhelmed and look to other "more clear" listings to get the answer and resources I needed. The biggest obstacle is in how the page is organized and how it is more up and down than side to side.

Hope this information helps you make decisions regarding your online work :)

9. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

James and RT, it's great that you guys are helping others with your feedback but I suppose you could be a more present help to those who posted recently, i.e. discussions that are currently ongoing. Be a dear and post in the threads that are in 2013, will you?

10. navyfalcon

Revive This:
    Thank You. Good suggestions. Will follow up.
    falcon

11. kevinpietersen

kevinpietersen New Member

I think that your website is looking awesome. I think that you need to have some more modifications.

Ankitakaran likes this.
  12. navyfalcon

It might be an old post, but it is still helping visitors and it is being updated now and then
    -
    falcon

Ankitakaran likes this.