1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Designing Web site for Integrated Farming

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by arunk110471, Jun 19, 2014.

1. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Attached Files:

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT, Arun (am I addressing you correctly?)!

Thanks for your request. You will be informed here when your template enters the production queue, so please watch this thread to stay updated on the status of your new template.

As for your logo, you may wish to post it in the Reviews forum so our other members can give you their opinions, or get help editing it in the logo request forum. Personally however I do think you could remove the (iif) in brackets, as the green letters already make it quite clear that those are your company's initials. :)

3. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Hi Dawn, Nice suggestion.. I am OK to remove (IIF ) - also seems repetition.

Is there any paid services with you to get the job done early, rather than waiting on the queue.
    Now we are in the marketting phase and i need the site as early as possible. Pl Advice

4. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Sorry, we are presently not accepting paid requests, though I think we did offer a fast-track service in the past. We are always glad to consider our members' suggestions for improving our services, though, so if you post your feedback in the Suggestions forum we might be able to reopen the service in future.

For now, however, if we see that you are active on the forum and help other members out while waiting, we will do our best to expedite your request. Please see Rule #1 in this post for a few ideas about how you may do so :)

5. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Thanks Dawn. By the way I am a non- IT guy and have no chance to help others in this forum.
    I have seen some beautiful templates which ur members created and thought to design one for my new business.
    Even I am ok for the paid services, becos I need the web site ASAP. If it is not possible this time, it will be fine.

I will be happy if any one your FWT member could take my job in near future. Thanks and nice to see your best services online.

6. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

You can still contribute in lots of ways even if you have no IT skills – as per the post I shared with you above, here are some simple things you can do:
    If we see that you're willing to help others, we'll certainly do our best to help you with your request as quickly as possible too :)

ishkey likes this.
  7. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Sure Dawn. I follow the instructions.
    Thanks

Dawn likes this.
  8. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Congratulations! Your template request has been successfully added to the template production queue.

While your request is now in the queue, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request.

In order to better understand the needs of your template request, the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request will lose its place in the queue.

As such, please set your preferences to receive e-mail notifications. This way, you will be notified immediately when any of our staff members posts an enquiry.

We will do our best to post the ETA of your template ASAP, and we look forward to working together with you to create a template that best suits your needs!

9. arunk110471

arunk110471 New Member

Thanks Mimoun, thanks a lot for your consideration. I will reply ASAP for the teams query.

10. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Congratulations @arunk110471! Some of our designers have begun designing your template request. It has been moved from Queuing to Designing.

Again, this post does not guarantee the completion of your request, and the FWT team may post you enquiries on this thread from time to time. Should your reply be later than 7 days of our question, we regret that your template request may lose its priority.

Keep an eye on this thread for more updates! :coffee:

11. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Hi! Here is my design for this request. Thanks. :)

018 IntegratedFarming 2_0000_HOME.jpg

Michael likes this.
  12. Michael

Michael Active Member

Here's my design.:)

013 Integrated Farming 1.jpg

Lauren Bird likes this.
  13. Perci

Perci Member

Here's my design! 047-010- Integrated.JPG

Michael likes this.
  14. Anna

Anna Active Member

Here's my design. :)

093-IntegratedFarming-FWT-v2.jpg

Michael likes this.
  15. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

16. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hey @arunk110471, our designers have posted some very excellent designs for a while now. Have you picked your favorite one yet? :) Do let us know so we may proceed with designing the subpages. Should your reply be later than 7 days of this post, we regret that your template request may lose its priority.