Discussion in 'Web Design' started by masum2, Dec 27, 2014.
How can i expert in html & html 5?
By practicing you can become expert
At first you have to learn html & html5 from w3schools. It is probably one of the best sites to learn those technologies. Then start a project by yourself on these technologies. With time you will gradually get expert on them.
Design is the process of collecting ideas, and aesthetically arranging and implementing them, guided by certain principles for a specific purpose. Web design is a similar process of creation, with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser. - See more at: https://www.treefrog.ca/what-is-web-design#sthash.tFNEhCDF.dpuf
W3schools.com is the best website for you to learn HTML and HTML5 and practice is also important .
With the Internet at hand anybody can become an expert in anything.
My advice is to start by setting a goal of creating something. Then step by step learn the skills needed to create the goal.
w3school.com is the best way to learn HTML and HTML5. You can easily learn HTML from this website as you can also do practical coding here. And, if you want to design a website then you may use templatetoaster to create a HTML5/CSS3 website or themes/templates. You can design a variety of themes or templates and install it on the respective CMSs.
W3schools.com is the best website for you to learn HTML and HTML5 and practice is also important .With the Internet at hand anybody can become an expert in anything.
You get improve your website designing knowledge visit w3schools.com site
1st. What HTML editor do you use. Some have good help files and some have tutorials.
2nd. What experience do you have now. There are tutorials about building web sites and HTML.
3rd. There are several forums that will help (this one about the best).
4th. Do several building a sample web page for your desktop. After several, you will have some questions about
something particular and ask giving as much information as possible. The better information the better and faster response.
View the information with the screenshot about improving your webpage
http://freetutorials.name/Reference1/Keyword Discovery Screenshot.html
The information is about the keyword tool and the keywords
To improve your website designing, firstly you have to knowledge of HTML & HTML5 and practice is also compulsory. You can learn html5 from w3school.com & improve your website designing.
If you want to be a true expert I would recommend using https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/ over w3shcools.
Follow these steps, and you should pick it up in no time....
1) Learn the original HTML. I know it sounds crazy, but it's a great way to get your feet wet and start getting the feel for how HTML thinks and acts. Yes, I said that HTML thinks, because in a way it does. At least, you have to think a certain way that aligns with HTML in order to really develop true mastery of it. Same is true for any computer language, really.
Learn the original HTML, play around with it a little bit. Make some pages just for fun and experiment a little with tweaking things this and that way. Don't focus on memorizing each individual tag necessarily. Just know them. Memorization will happen after you've typed it enough times.
2) Learn, HTML 2. Basically, you'll just be adding a few new tags to your toolkit.
3) Learn HTML 3. This will probably be a little bit of a head spinner trying because there will be lots of new stuff here. But by this point you probably have a good feel, so it shouldn't be too hard to get into the swing of it.
4) Learn HTML 4. This will be the highlight of your HTML learning. Lots of new stuff here, but really great stuff. May seem confusing at times, so try to cut through the fat and chew on the meat. Don't let yourself get bogged down with the fact that you now have enough features to accomplish the same effect 27 different ways, each with unique advantages and disadvantages. One hint, though: Try to avoid using frames. Actually, scratch the "try" part. It is seriously not ever worth it.
5) Forget 90% of everything you've just learned. Learn cascading style sheets. From now on only use HTML documents to call up a style sheet. Do this, and you will have self taught yourself HTML 5.
And that is how you become an HTML expert.
If you know nothing about HTML, this is where you start
To the Reader...
These tutorials are set up so you can move through them over a week's time. One tutorial per day. However, if you can go faster, do it! Some have told me that they finished the primers in a day. Good luck.
Primer #1: Introduction This is a basic introduction to HTML and covers what you will need to know to begin writing. If you are reading this, you probably have what you need.
Primer #2: tags
This tutorial introduces you to the placing of HTML tags so you can begin to manipulate text.
Primer #3: Manipulating Text
Learn how to use tags to make text bigger, smaller, or act as a header for your WWW pages.
Primer #4: Linking Pages
This is the hallmark of HTML. Learn how to make a link from your page to any other page on the World Wide Web.
Primer #5: Images
Learn how to place images on your page, get text to wrap around them, and how to use them as links to other pages.
Primer #6: Manipulating Images
Here you'll be shown how to make images bigger or smaller using HTML commands.
Primer #7: You've Graduated!
Here you'll get your diploma, along with some hints on choosing an Internet Service Provider and choosing an HTML Assistant, if you care to use one.
W3schools.com is the best website for you to learn HTML and HTML5 and practice is also important it's a helpfull you.
Separate names with a comma.