1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

we are getting new members everyday

Discussion in 'General' started by joel, Jul 7, 2005.

1. joel

joel Member

We are getting 5 or 10 new members everyday on this forum it's cool but everyone as son as u get ur template don't just leave the forum and never come back still stay on the forum and chat about stuf

yesterday I was on the forum and I checked how many registered people there were on the forum it said 104 but now I check today there is 111 cool

2. csmith

csmith New Member

This is very good and lets hope we can make the site a one of the largest open source sites on the internet. Lets all try and pull in the right direction.

3. joel

joel Member

yer lets try to do that

4. Dragosse

Dragosse New Member

I agree, why do you think people stay on this forum , I think day expecting something more not just a template. I’m not saying the FREE !!!! template is not OK , but if you guys want to have people to be here then something must happing al the time, make people more active,

:) Dragosse

5. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I'm working on a lot of things right now to make the forum more active.
    And ones I have added 100 templates on the website the forum will become more active for sure.
    If you have any ideas of how to make the forum more active you can post your idea in the feedback and suggestions forum

6. Dragosse

Dragosse New Member

I agree,
    Maybe go to the next level with design; I’m thinking about php / my sql.
    I now you already have create php forum, but for the moment its quit there. What about create short useful scripts for to use when you have a page.
    One of the things I was planning to do is automatically change the web tamplet at least 4 times of the year. To do this I need calendar scripts with php…… This is next level for me.
    Is that no one on this forum who can help with php scripts?

Dragosse

1 person likes this.
  7. Mimoun

[font=&quot]That’s a great idea Dragosse we might add php/mysql templates in the future.
    I will add a new page with on the website with all the ideas and when it will be added, it will be a road map with a timeline.
    In the meanwhile you can ask any questions about PHP and MySQL in the PHP and MySQL and I will try to help you out.
    [/font]

8. csmith

csmith New Member

Just a quick thought is there anyway we could get a select few people to work on the free templates for this site? This could mean that word gets round about the free templates and more and more will visit. Also in the future offer a premium template service which would make the money to support the site.

Hope that makes sense.

9. Mimoun

[font=&quot]I'm working out something to get more people to help me with the templates I'm already working with a web design company so I can keep up with all the requests.
    And we shall have premium templates soon.
    I will also add a road map soon so you can all see what we're all working on it's a lot and includes a lot of things that were post in the feedback and suggestions forum.
    [/font]

10. csmith

csmith New Member

Sounds once again like everything is moving in the right direction.

11. joel

joel Member

yer today the forum was very active

12. csmith

csmith New Member

Its the way it needs to be though isn't it, no one wants a quiet forum and this is proofing to be a real hit.

13. joel

joel Member

yer well the more people join this forum the more active it will be!!!

14. Dragosse

Dragosse New Member

Yes, yes, yes,
    I this is the right way to do it, more idea. I’m 100% shore its more people with good ides on this forum, cam forward and speak abut it. There is no bad ides some of them are just not possible to do.

Dragosse

15. RichieR

RichieR New Member

Premium templates

Do you also change the premium templates on request Mimoun?
    Or does it have a different price tag? :D

16. Mimoun

The premium templates will also come with minor modification options like changing the logo or pictures.