1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Warcraft Template

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by PerfectEnigma, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma New Member

I am having some problems customizing the free Warcraft template on these forums. What I want to do is replace the header part that says Warcraft with Heaven's Redemption. This is a project for my guild. I read all through the thread and saw where people said to edit the psd file. Wouldn't this change nothing for the header for my site? Since it is using the header img. I have been trying to do this since last Thursday because I didn't want to bug anyone for help.(lol) If someone could help me out here or even point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

Thanks

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Text styling is slightly different but hope this works for you.
    Just replace this image within the "image" folder.

CP

Attached Files:

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

PerfectEnigma after you edit the header part in the psd file, you have to save that part ( header-bg.jpg ) in the images directory, because the index.html is looking in the images directory for those images to display.
    Another option would be to edit the header-bg.jpg file.
    I like to create a new header.psd file just in case it needs changing latter.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.