1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply Wanted help with designing website

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by waratahwes, Jun 4, 2014.

1. waratahwes

waratahwes New Member

• Website URL:
      www.wriggleroom.net

• Website description:
      For those with health issues

• The Structure of my website:
      I have a basic idea of what I want, basic 5 pages with registration, user login, contact, newsletter, chat..

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      Have a basic one already designed but needs formating correctlly

• Other websites whose design I like:
      http://www.skippers.com.au/
      http://www.themontcalm.com/

• Preferred colors:
      Blues, greens, yellows

• Notes:

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi @waratahwes! Welcome to FWT!

Thank you for your request. Could you give us more information regarding your website?
    doesn't quite help us nail down what exactly your website is about. Is the website to raise awareness for a particular health issue, e.g. malaria? Or is the website a pharmaceutical one to provide information on match the most beneficial medicine to particular illnesses? We need more information.

Please elaborate what you mean by this because I don't quite get what you're saying. Also, could you provide us with three URLs of your favourite template designs on FWT?

P.S. I've removed your poll as I don't see how it makes your request clearer; also, there's nothing to poll about.

Do reply to this post so that we know you're still interested in creating this template and we may know to proceed.

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @waratahwes,

It's been some time since your last post. Do you still need this template? If you would still like to have this template designed, please reply to this post. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this message.

If your website requirements have changed, please feel free to let us know, or make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)