1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Want a cs template plz

Discussion in 'Archived' started by karim, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karim

karim New Member

hi,
    i'm new and i just join and i realy like this place :)
    anyways
    i would like to request a counter strike templatre from my clan website
    our website link is http://tw1n.clanservers.com and sorry for the creppy name lol we are gettin a new domian next week and we want a new cool template so if anyone could make me cs template it would be realy nice of you i don't have any pics or anything but here is a link of a template i realy want but we just can't get that much money atm for that template http://surreal-media.com/GT12.htm. ty in advance

2. karim

karim New Member

any one want to make this for me?

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We already designed 2 cs templates, but we still need to coded it:

[​IMG]

And

[​IMG]

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi karim,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.