1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Updated site design.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by technodevelopers, Jul 2, 2008.

1. technodevelopers

technodevelopers New Member

I recently had posted my design review request and got some feedback and took them into cosideration and made changes accordingly so I'm back with my updated design so have a look at my site http://www.technodevelopers.com and let me know what you think of its design. and bear in mind i aint a designer I am just playing with photoshop and HTML CSS.:)

2. kathyper

kathyper New Member

You are a good player I should admit :)
    The design looks clean and welcoming

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I liked the changes you've made. What about placing Google Ads in the right column so the advertising wouldn't disturb the reader while he/she gets useful tips from your site?

4. technodevelopers

Thanks for your comments Emily will take your comment into consideration. though I'm not planing to update it as of now but might do. I am currently working on providing the same design in different different colors.

http://www.technodevelopers.com

5. Linx

Linx Member

Why shouldn't you change the site title to "Technodevelopers.com" instead of "www.technodevelopers.com"?

There are too much ads and text on the home page and there are no images at all. Brighten up your design using some pictures.

It would be great to create a tag line below the site title and put there your slogan or something like a summary in one sentence. It will give your visitors a clue of what your site is about.

But, anyway, it definitely a great work!
    Best of luck!

6. technodevelopers

My site name its says whats its about and about slogan I am working on it. have got few but not yet finalised