1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

University Examiner Selection System

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Anand Solanki, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Anand Solanki

Anand Solanki New Member

• Website URL:
      I don't have created a website yet.

• Website description:
      This is the examiner selection system website for my college project and our college faculty have approved to us to use tamplets.

In this website there will be two log in page. 1. for faculty 2. for University Admin (He/She have all the rights to add/remove/update data)

The admin have two tasks: 1. Select Paper Setter 2. Select Paper Checker.

1.Paper Setter:

For this he/she has to select course then subject then give number of chairman(Team Leader) for particular subject then number of paper setter for the same.

After that it will display all the faculty records according to the seniority order then the admin will select the chairman and setter for the subject.

2. Paper Checker:

The Same process as paper setter.

That's it.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like a header image of a university above a navigation bar for 5 pages—Home, log in/sign up,contact us,Help

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      ZeroType Web design

vintage car garage

Marketing Web Tamplate

• Other websites whose design I like:
      www.w3schools.com

• Preferred colors:
      1. light Blue

2. light orange

• Notes:
      please create this design ASAP i have to submit the project in next 40 days.