1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy UFO research group logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Christiano, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christiano

Christiano New Member

1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    The name of the group is Centro de Estudos sobre Fenômenos Aéreos Não Identificados (Center for Studies on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena), but you can use only the abreviation: CEFANI.

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?
    I've only created a blog for the group, I still need to create a full website, to include a contact page, the bylaws of the group, articles on UFOs and other information. The blog URL is http://ceuar.blogspot.com.br/ (I still need to change the URL.)

3) Description of your website or business:
    It's a blog featuring news on our investigations and on UFOs in general.

4) Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey the style you are looking for?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5) Requested size of your logo:
    Basically we ask this to determine the graphics resolution and what it will be eventually used for.
    Is the logo to be used solely for the web? (low resolution)
    Will it be made into a poster or printed on shirts? (high resolution)
    It will be used to be printed on shirts, mugs, caps...

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    Nope.

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    It may be image and text (just like the first one above).

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    Primarily red (with transparent background).

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    Yellow, white or colors like that. Nothing too light.

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    UFO enthusiasts and researchers.

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    I'd like the logo to show that we're a group that takes UFO research serious and that's family-oriented. It should encourage people who saw UFOs to contact us and report their sightings.

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    As I've said it on question 5, the logo will be used mainly in print (shirts, caps, posters, magazine/newspaper ads, TV ads, etc.)

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?
    I don't think so. Any doubts, the designers may ask here in the thread.

14) Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.
    There's no special font that I want to request. The designers may feel free to use any fonts they find fit.

2. Christiano

Christiano New Member

Hi Tristan Allison, I've sent you an e-mail. Here's the new URL for the blog of my UFO research group: http://cefani.blogspot.com.br/ (the link I've posted in my original message above is not working anymore).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.