1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Travel template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Travel template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    PSD file Photoshop source design
    Fonts

The website template was requested by d0u8l3.h

By downloading the website template you agree with the terms of use

Attached Files:

2. zaiting

zaiting New Member

Hello Mimoun,

Request for a Tourism Template ( obviously free ) for a Tourism Company in India.... This one is fantastic... but I need a classy one... and it should go to all culture and people....

3. jancrom

jancrom New Member

4. hrvoje461

hrvoje461 New Member

Nice template. I used to build a lot of sites for small hotel or vacation rental owners long time ago, this one looks really nice.

5. gopus

gopus New Member

this is a wonder full site, i searching for free templates and this is the only site which giving absolutely free templates, i am very thaks to adminitator of this site

6. i agree.. its totally one of the best sites!! :)

7. EmilyMax

EmilyMax New Member

Thanks a lot. It looks really nice

8. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Wow! :eek:
    How did I miss this great template? Thank you, I've downloaded it.

9. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I like this template and believe it’ll be highly appreciated. This template is one more proof that simplicity can lead to great design results. I think designer of this template has successfully represented the most important options without padding. Though, I’d like to notice from user’s point of view that it would be more comfortable to read such titles like Travel Gallery, News & Events and Hot Destinations if they are displayed horizontally.

10. koflash

koflash Member

I like this layout. Nice blue color and attractive style.

11. waizkode

waizkode New Member

the template aint all that bad at al, i like it.
    thanx

12. Linx

Linx Member

Just came across this template.... It impressed me a lot! The color scheme is perfect, high quality bright and vivid images definitely do the job! Everything is harmoniously combined.
    Excellent work!

13. jancrom

jancrom New Member

hm... long time no changes in this site?

I have redesign a small part of Travel template.. you can see it in http://www.skidomel.com O, it is only in Slovene language!!!

Jani

14. talal 4u

talal 4u New Member

i like it so much
    amazing man

15. alimanager

alimanager New Member

This web site is in diffrent language which I cannot understand. I am looking for template in English language if anyone can guide me for same.

16. jancrom

jancrom New Member

There is no need to understand Slovene language to bild web site with this template. Just use original template and redesign it like I do. If you like to understand our web site, use google translate - translation is not as good as they think, but it will help you a bit understand our language :)

have a good time!!

Jani

17. mrd

mrd New Member

yes -Beautiful travel template- But a Question please

In using this template as the landing page. I have found it to be difficult for me , a bit above novice, to take the left side of the template, cut the picture which i know how to do, then make it into one template for articles etc.

So how can i take the right side of the template and keep that as the main or one page for articles etc, and ditch the left side???? This has been a brain teaser for me-- can anyone help please:??? thanks for any assistance.

18. mrd

mrd New Member

beautiful template, but need help please

how can i make this template into one full page, not 2 halves. To be used for articles. The landing page for this is perfect, but need to carry the theme throughout the site I am creating-- plese help, and thanks

19. Monica

Monica Banned

That's an excellent template!!! And the main thing everything is harmonious and there no too bright colours!!!!

20. jancrom

jancrom New Member

Hey,

you don't need to redesign original template. Minoum made this for you. Check link https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/skitemplate/ change graphics and enjoy.

Post here a link of your site, let show us, what you are doing.

Regards!

Jani