1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

The end of spring with its specials makes us happy :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Linx, May 27, 2010.

1. Linx

Linx Member

Hi there!
    I want to bring all of you a great and pleasant news.
    FlashMoto.com, an innovative Flash CMS provider, announces a Summer special - up to 40% off on their Flash CMS templates.

These ready-made Flash templates are already equipped with a FlashMoto control panel that allows you to fast and easily customize the design.

Hurry up! The special starts today, on May 27th and ends on June, 4th.

Read more here

2. danelsmith

danelsmith Banned

I am also interesting in this topic, but I think that it's the right place for discussing it.

3. tomw

tomw Member

Do you mean "I DO NOT think that it's the right place for discussing it"? If you think it's the right place then why even mention it?

I think there should be categories like Self Promotion or Classifieds for this type of topic.

4. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

He's just post-boosting. If you look around, he chooses a sentence then posts it in every topic he looks at in that day. Next day, a new sentence arrives! I can't wait for the next one :)

5. tomw

tomw Member

Thanks. I'm new here and trying to get to know the members. I think my suggestion is valid. Maybe the admin should look into it.

BTW, please don't encourage him :rolleyes:

6. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Hehe yeah, they probably should. I find it quite amusing though xD

7. Linx

Linx Member

Guys, it's not a self promotion. I'm just happy working with FlashMoto and that's it...
    And from time to time want to share some good news with you.

Maybe this huge flashmoto discount will make someone happy as well... Who knows..

Anyway, I have created a new topic in General chat where everyone may talk about everything he/she wants. If you are not interested in this topic, just don't waste your time reading it or even leaving any comments...

By the way, this summer special is prolonged till June 11th, 2010 :)

8. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Even if your post isn't self promotion, he has a point. Your post is indentical to a lot of forum spam. It would suit a 'Promotion' board.

Anyway, most of the posts in this topic have nothing to do with your post, but danelsmith's ever-so enlightning 1 liner.