1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

That's me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ElPwno, Sep 22, 2012.

1. ElPwno

ElPwno New Member

Well... let's be 100% honest. I didn't come here to review websites, nor to chat, I came here for a logo, but dear god! What a nice community you have! You do good by asking "requesters" to contribute! I think I might stay here as a regular. ;)

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Welcome to FWT.
    Most of us started here for the very same reason. Either after a logo or a free web template. ;)
    Be great to have you as a regular ElPwno. I've been reading your posts and you've been an extremely helpful new member!

Cheers
    CP

3. tomw

tomw Member

Hello ElPwno, Welcome to FWT. Agree with CP. It has been quiet around here lately but if you have any interesting topics please post them. I'm sure members here will join in.

BTW, people don't use negative anymore. I was having a lot of trouble finding 35mm film for my camera so I bought one of those digital one. Amazing stuff, you get your picture instantly; much faster than my Polaroid. I couldn't get films for that one either. Oh, also you need to rotate the image. If you need to know how to do this, the info in this site may help.

I see CP and Forest have come up with some nice logos for you already. Enjoy.