1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Text Size

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by dcroe05, Aug 21, 2005.

1. dcroe05

dcroe05 New Member

This is really a general question, but you can see a specific example on the "Template for Children" that Mimoun designed.

I need to know how to make text that acts like text but it unaffected when the user makes the page text smaller or larger. In the "Template for Children" the couple of paragraphs in the pink box are a good example. It's selectable, but the user can't make it bigger or smaller--so that it can't screw up the design.

2. lala

lala New Member

good question!!! I would love to know the answer as well..... been trying to search that answer.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I don't know why you would want to do something like this. If people can't read something they most have the option to zoom in on the text.
    But the only way I know it's possible is using an image.

By the way if you're using opera ( which is the best browser ever made) you can zoom in on the whole site and it will never break up your design. just hit + to zoom in or - to zoom out.