1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'General' started by webdesignus, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. webdesignus

    webdesignus New Member

    Hi does anyone know where I can get a template similar to this one? The picture of the hotwheels does not need to be on the template you know of. I will simply add a hotwheel picture.

    I am making a non profit redline collectors site.

    Here is the link- www.redlineguide.com

    Also the links are those called "mouse over effects"?

    Thank You
  2. markR

    markR New Member

    sort of they are called roll over effects and can be done in photoshop (Which i don't use) and Fireworks (Which i do use)


  3. webdesignus

    webdesignus New Member


    so markr do you know where I can get a template similar to the one on www.redlineguide.com ?

    thank you