1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Template for Health and nutrition

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Alucard, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alucard

Alucard New Member

Hi, may i ask for a template on Health and nutrition. Graphics mostly on fruits and vegetables. Thks a mil!

Rgds.

2. Alucard

Alucard New Member

Template

Hi, i was thinking is it possible if i draft out the website using word and save it as html file and post it to the website for coding.. Will it be easier that way? Thanks again.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

No it will not make it easier if you supply a draft, we like to be creative in our work and that would take out all the fun.
    Please read the rules and supply your address.
    Thanks.

4. Alucard

Alucard New Member

Template

Hi Mimoun,

I haven't got my site up cos i do not know how to set up a website. However, i already had a domain and webhost. I'm rushing my website and thus all i can do now is trying to do up a draft(only thing i can and know) and hopefully i can pickup something(coding) on the way through some research on the web. Currently just too lost on what to do the next step. I didn't even know whether using word to draft out the webpage and save it to .html works not? I tried opened it using dreamweaver and it goes haywire...:confused: I was hoping you can help me with the coding.. or gimme some guidance.:)

Btw i have read the rules... just hope i can get some help.

Thanks man.

5. Alucard

Alucard New Member

Hi Mimoun,

I have done up the .psd file. DO you think u can help me convert into a workable html file? I tried converting it using imageready and then open it with Ms word but how come i cannot edit the text? Most prob i have screwed the .psd. Could you help?

Thks

6. Mimoun

Yes I can help you with that.
    I can code the template for you for free on one condition that I can place the template on this website and everyone can use the template.

The template will be coded in XHTML/CSS which will make it very easy to edit the text, colors and images.

7. Alucard

Alucard New Member

OK i'm done just need to change the coding. Sure you can post it on the web but i doubt anyone will use it though.. kinda crappy. How can i send the files to you?

Thks.

8. Mimoun

Well you can't post it but if it's too crappy I will not code it I can make a new one better that way.

9. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Alucard,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.