1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Template for Dirt Bike/enduro (no motocross)

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by DarkGermanCraft, Sep 21, 2014.

1. DarkGermanCraft

DarkGermanCraft New Member

• Website URL:
      At the Moment i haven´t any website. But i bought already my webspace at a Hoster (don´t know if advertising is allowed) It isn´t a free-Hoster.

• Website description:
      The website will be about Enduro in different countries (e.g. Romania,Croatia;Austria)
      I´ll upload every week at least one Video. Thats why it would be great if you include a video upload or a cool player integrated in the site.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like an innovative site (Html 5 preferred :3 )
      With a Slider at the top. ((A bit hidden behind something))
      When you use High Definition Pictures please only of KTM motorcycles or Husqvarna.

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      The first template would be the template "curve" it´s not from freewebsitetemplates.com but i like it because of the HTML 5 futuristic, modern and cool design.
      Second would be "Event-Production" because of it's simple design and cool video Player.
      I only found this two Templates wich are "matching the most".

• Other websites whose design I like:
      1.http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/de_de/enduro/te-125.html
      It's very hard to find an example.

• Preferred colors:
      I am not so creative but i think a website more dark would match better to enduro.
      What would be cool is if the background would be inconspicuous and the reader looks more at the foreground.

• Notes:
      It would be great if the website is responsive. (e.g. iPhone, Desktop-PC, iPad/Tablet)
      Is it possible to make a little donation of a few hundred dollars?
    *Edit: It would be very amazing if you could include a newsletter system (when I upload a Video that the users who subscribed become a message about it)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. Ungespielt

Ungespielt New Member

Nice would be cool.
    Free download for all?

3. DarkGermanCraft

When do i get a reply about if you'll design it?

Best regards

4. Mildju

Mildju Member

Unfortunately no one is responding for a couple of weeks now.

I'm waiting for an official announcement stating FWT is dead... :( :cry:

5. DarkGermanCraft

What do You meAn with FTW IS DEAD?

6. Mildju

Mildju Member

Dead or down if you prefer. Maybe this forum is going to be closed very soon...

@ishkey you look like the only survivor. :confused: Can you give us more details about this ?

7. DarkGermanCraft

Oh. What a pity

8. DarkGermanCraft

The forum sill exists. Will you design this template or not =).

Thank you!